Edward leads Antylles’ Organizational Development professional practice area and our International Public Sector service practice. Based in Washington D.C., Edward advises and supports executive management and programme leaders in international organizations including the United Nations and International Financing Institutions.
Over the course of almost two decades, Edward has lived and worked a number of donor, developing, and emerging market countries in Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe, including Sudan, Palestine, Kenya, Costa Rica, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Denmark, USA and of course his home Sydney, Australia.
During this time he has worked with his clients and teams to distill the institutional barriers to complex political, development and humanitarian challenges down into a focused set of easy to understand concepts, analyse and co-design value for money options on the way forward, and help his clients start their strategic change initiatives on the right foot and empowering them to adapt and innovate as they move forward.
Prior to founding Antylles, Edward co-founded two technology-related startups and consulted to the banking and technology industries on organizational change management and programme communications before joining the United Nations in Afghanistan. Most recently, he co-founded a UN management and technical advisory organisation which focussed on institutional capacity development in fragile and conflict-affected countries and included working with McKinsey and their Global Infrastructure Productivity Index.
He holds a post-graduate management degree from the University of Oxford and a masters in International and European Security Policy from the University of Geneva. He has completed the 9-month Security Policy Programme at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy and holds a BA in Communications from University of Technology, Sydney.
- Principal, Advisory Services, United Nations (OPS)
- Management Consultant, Mouchel International Management Consulting
- SSR Programme Manager, United Nations (OPS)
- Operations Advisor, United Nations (OPS/FPA)
- Partner (and co-founder), SIFT Information Risk Consulting
- Technology Entrepreneur
- MSc (Major Programme Management), University of Oxford
- MA (International & European Security Affairs), University of Geneva
- International Security Policy Programme, Geneva Centre for Security Policy
- BA (Communications), University of Technology, Sydney
- Dip. Project Management, Aust. Institute of Mgt
- Leading Professional Services Firms (Exec Ed), Harvard Business School
- PRINCE2, MSP, PMP Training