- Over 10 years of relevant experience in working with security and justice programming in countries with fragile and conflict-affected situations (FCAS).
- Clear regional specialisation in East Africa, North Africa, Middle East or South Asia
- Extensive proven experience in designing and conducting monitoring and evaluation in FCAS.
- Extensive experience conducing programme reviews for international development partners.
- Proven working knowledge of aid effectiveness and aid management guidelines
- You are a client-oriented professional with the ability to anticipate client needs, and have the ability to create lasting change in a political and dynamic work environment.
- Your peers should consider you a natural leader, charismatic and with a good sense of humour.
- Ideally a Master in a related discipline from a leading university; such as Management/Business Administration, International Relations, Development Studies, Public Administration or other relevant discipline.
Other selection criteria for all candidates:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
- Verbal and written communication skills in French and Arabic are desirable.
- Excellent visual and graphic communications skills is required.
- Expert command of Microsoft Office and GSuite products.
- Willingness to travel to and work in challenging environments that are commonly found in fragile and conflict-affected environments.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic work environment under constant change.
- Ability to integrate into small expert teams, excellent interpersonal skills and client focus.
To start a conversation with us, simply email your cover letter and CV using the either your own template or an appropriate leading donor organisation’s template (e.g. World Bank, Danida, European Commission) to email@example.com. (Please do not send a United Nations P11 form).